Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Front Five - 24.11.15

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.
 
 
IMG_1598
 

Bristol are a highly ambitious English Championship side, bankrolled by Steve Lansdowne who also owns Bristol City.

 

Bristol to target Ian Madigan with €500,000-a-year offer

 
David Kelly - Irish Independent


“I think the left wing is a place that I’m very comfortable but I think 12 is a place that suits our personnel at the moment and a place that I like, so if I could stick there that would be great.”

 

Luke Fitzgerald says World Cup not to blame for poor start

 
John O'Sullivan - Irish Times


"They've won the championship three years in row, a lot of good players I've played against are playing here and I'm looking forward to playing alongside them.

 

Ma'a Nonu targets silverware with new club Toulon

 
Sky Sports Rugby


It’s a situation that runs counter to the official position presented in the 2011-16 World Rugby (then IRB) Women’s Rugby Plan,

 
Rugby Revealed

"I’m not ruling it out at the moment, we’ll just see what happens."
 

Robbie Henshaw Has Given An Update On His Prospective Move To Leinster 

 
Gary Reilly - Balls.ie

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP
Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019