Saturday, May 21, 2016

Front Five - 21.05.16

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.
 
I stand by my prediction based on form
but hats off to Leinster I was delighted to be wrong
 
Now come on Connacht make it an all-Irish final!!!
 
 

We did not quite deliver what we would have liked to to today, but I have to take my hat off to what Leinster delivered.
 
 
Belfast Newsletter

“I’m absolutely honoured to be a part of this.
 
 
Gerry Thornley - Irish Times

A fortnight ago, Glasgow were also too often sloppy at the breakdown, affording their young scrum-half Ali Price very little protection.
 
 
Allan Massie - The Scotsman

"If I had've seen any doubt in anyone's eyes, I would have told them to get out of the changing room."
 
 
Pat McCarry - SportsJOE.ie

...being the hardened front rower he is, he probably barely noticed.
 
 
Rugby Dump

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP
Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019