Monday, February 18, 2019

Front Five - 18.02.19

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

ICYMI click here for a selection
of online comments after Zebre v Leinster


"I know it was a difficult decision for Seanie. So it’s not one that you make flippantly."


Brendan O'Brien - Irish Examiner

The centre...was released to play for Munster...on Friday and limped off 18 minutes into the...clash


Irish Independent

"I used a couple of clips from the England vs Ireland game and they form a basis of our mindset for the game we play this weekend"


Maurice Brosnan - Balls.ie

The Paris-based club announced Carter's return on the big video screen during their 34-29 home defeat to Toulouse


Stuff.co.nz

"Whether I am welcomed or not I am still contracted to my team and I will continue to train week in and week out with my brothers"


NZ Herald

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019