Friday, May 22, 2020

Front Five - 22.05.20

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

ICYMI click here for the 50th episode of
The Harpin On Rugby Podcast
titled "The Tale of Leinster's 19 from 19"


"You have to have a shot...I think a lot of people were blaming me as the ball left my foot – Joe Schmidt, you, Andy Farrell, all were cursing me!"


Simon Lewis - Irish Examiner

"Now I understand that instead of maybe going for that run or doing that extra gym session, I might just sit back and do a bit of mindfulness or use the Tackle Your Feelings app" - John Cooney


PJ Browne - Balls.ie

...they would rather wait for the day when full squads would be allowed to train together, the government’s step two.


Paul Rees - The Guardian

"Sam's going to need all the help and support he can get from everyone that's in the All Blacks environment and I'm keen to help him out where I can."


Joel Kulasingham - NZ Herald

Joe Ansbro and Ally Strokosch joined the group with impeccable timing, flying in head first, splitting each other open in the process.


RugbyDump

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019