Thursday, June 17, 2021

PODCAST - S02 Finale : “The Great Leinster End Of Season Harp-Off”



Listen to the pod using the player above or better still,
subscribe to our feed we're on most major platforms

Well it’s hard to believe but July 5th will be the 2nd anniversary of this pod so what I thought I’d do was make this the show’s Season 2 finale and try something a little different with the format. I asked four of my top contributors to join me to harp on things like firepit gate, the new branding for the Pro16 plus loads of other things and we tried to make a game of it, you’ll get the idea as we go along. Basically I wanted to be a lot more like Dara O’Briain of Mock The Week and a lot less like Dara O’Brien of Against The Head but as it was a trial run if I ended up anywhere at all in between those two I’d consider it a result.

You can follow our guests on Twitter at these links > Neil 'Keego' KeeganConor CroninRichard Mifsud & Mark Jackson.

Also Ciarán Duffy who provided the voice for the clichés can be found at PostToPost Sport.

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019