Thursday, August 12, 2021

Front Five - 12.08.21

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.


The winner...will secure a place in Group B at the Rugby World Cup 2021...the runner-up will progress to the final qualification tournament. 


The42.ie

The Women’s Interprovincial Championship will take place on three successive weekends – August 28, September 4 and September 11.


Lisa Doyle - LeinsterRugby.ie

"He left when he was young but always supported the club and we have welcomed him back with open arms."


Niall McCoy - RTÉ.ie

With the 21/22 Premiership Rugby season just over a month away, several clubs have already revealed their jerseys


Rugby Shirt Watch

"I stammered, I blinked, I rubbed my eyes. I was just so embarrassed by it and a lot of the feelings that I had as a boy at school came flooding back to me at 28." - Kelly Brown


Lydia Campbell - BBC.com

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019