Thursday, December 17, 2015

Front Five 17.12.15

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

Hartley? Really?



___________________________________

"My job now is to create awareness of the symptoms that I went through. So any young guy or person going through them now can read them and say, 'ok, I'm going through something similar and I need to be honest with myself and I need to tell somebody'."

McLaughlin: I'm thankful I stopped playing when I did

Cian Tracey - Irish Independent
___________________________________

"It’s a big change for me, I’m looking forward to it, but I’m also nervous about it. So, I like the jersey and I’m looking forward to wearing it.”

Paul O'Connell reveals when he hopes to play rugby again

Kevin McGillicuddy - SportsJOE.ie
___________________________________

Foley signed a two-year deal, with an option for a third, in 2014. Under the terms of the contract exploring that option needed to begin by December 1.

Munster to hand Foley third season in hot seat

___________________________________

Over the years Hartley has been in more hot water than a Roman emperor.






Steve James - Telegraph

___________________________________







Rugby Onslaught

___________________________________
Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by emailTwitter,FacebookGoogle+, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019