Friday, April 15, 2016

Front Five - 15.04.16

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.
 
Later today on HarpinOnRugby…
our Leinster v Edinburgh preview
 
 

"I’ve enjoyed the season hugely. I suppose I’ve been building to this point. Building my experience in games. Minutes here and there and it all adds up but this season I have started more games than I have in all the other seasons combined."
 
 
Marcus Ó Buachalla - Irish Independent

"I was merely expressing a wish for the future such is the esteem I hold for the man."
 
 
RTÉ Rugby

If the Scarlets fail to make it...it would mean Wales would be without a qualifier for the second time in three seasons. To me, that’s unacceptable...
 
 
Andy Howell - WalesOnline

It’s fitting that San Francisco features in the first ever professional rugby match in the US; it has been the capital of North American rugby for more than a century.
 
 
Curtis Reed - This Is American Rugby

Brazilians applying their historical flair to rugby? What a prospect that is.
 
 
Gavan Casey - Balls.ie

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP
Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019