Saturday, November 18, 2017

Front Five - 18.11.17

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

ICYMI click here for our
Ireland v Fiji preview


"I guess I always tell people that the Irish are like the Fijians. We're laid back, good people."


Cian Tracey - Irish Independent

This weekend, Ireland will unleash potentially the biggest centre pairing in world rugby...


Billy Keenan - Pundit Arena

"I was lucky I had something to give me a routine and focus while I was going through one of the tougher periods in my life."


Stephen Barry - Irish Examiner

Ollie Thorley and Tom Hudson's tries in the second half, coupled with the boot of Billy Twelvetrees, helped the Cherry and Whites prevail.


All Out Rugby

...why was our away jersey dark and not white? Would that not have made infinitely more sense


Mikey Traynor - Balls.ie


Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019