Thursday, January 31, 2019

Front Five - 31.01.19

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

ICYMI click here for this week's
batch of Harpin Points, a series
of rambles on various rugby topics


"I think they are going to bring physicality, but smarts as well."


SkySports.com

“I thought that was it, I’m done, I’d not play again...You just don’t see yourself coming back from that.”


Mary Hannigan - Irish Times

"Felipe, in particular, has been really good for me. Telling me to get square at the line and be more of an attacking threat."


IrishRugby.ie

Semi-finalists last year, Michael’s are aiming to secure their third title at this grade.


DaireWalsh.com

It was the first time the English National Anthem ‘God Save the Queen’ would be played at Croke Park


Balls.ie

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019