Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Front Five - 31.07.19

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

It kills me to have the words 'Love Island'
on these pages but I suppose with this news
I can't help it 🙄


"To come from barely scraping into Europe in my second year to consistently getting to semi-finals, I feel the team is in touching distance of winning now."


Stephen Barry - Irish Examiner

"I need some consistency, but I'm still going to keep playing the way I'm going to play."


Andy Newport - The Scotsman

The interesting twist is the presence of dark blue as the accent colour on both the sleeve cuffs and the collar – which is a beautiful low-profile take on a classic rugby collar.


Rugby Shirt Watch

The 25-year-old’s latest performance against the All Blacks showed several of the high-quality aspects of his skillset.


Murray Kinsella - The42.ie

It is believed he will return to pre-season training around August. He has also made it clear he wants to help Ireland qualify for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo


Rugby World

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019