Friday, November 15, 2019

Front Five - 15.11.19

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

ICYMI click here for our weekly post
featuring upcoming rugby on Irish TV


Leinster’s form has been nothing short of awesome. Week after week they have played exciting, entertaining, winning rugby. 


Matt Williams - Irish Times

"I felt I'd done my time in Ireland. Obviously, my last year in Munster I knew the writing was on the wall"


Rúaidhrí O'Connor - Irish Independent

"We can put teams to the sword, we've just got to get our drill right and we'll be good."


Tom Vickers - Northampton Chronicle

“I really enjoyed my first season at Munster but I think it probably took me a little bit longer to actually settle down”


Ciarán Kennedy - The 42.ie

"And then that first scrum happened, Tendai, and I thought oh shit it’s going to be a long night…"


Rugby Onslaught

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019