Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Front Five - 17.06.20

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

Tune in to our Facebook page from 8:30pm
where in a special episode of The Leinster Laighin
myself & Keego will talk to Mike Ross
about the 2011 Heineken Cup Final


"I remember my first day in Ireland and I was asking my dad, ‘can we go and play with the neighbours?’, and my dad was like, ‘no, you can’t play with the neighbour, this is not Cameroon’."


Linda Djougang - Leinster Rugby


If they get the all clear, the two provinces will return to training at their bases at University College Dublin and the University of Limerick on Monday


Ruaidhri O'Connor - Irish Independent

No one could ever accuse rugby union of rushing into big decisions.


Robert Kitson - The Guardian

The 30-year-old out-half moved to Italy in 2013 to pursue a career in professional rugby


Sean Farrell - The42.ie

"...wasn’t aiming to offend anyone. It was clearly just a suggestion that I genuinely thought could help. Looks like I was wrong”.


Rugby Onslaught

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019