Saturday, May 22, 2021

Front Five - 22.05.21

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

Delighted to get my 💉yesterday
at the Aviva Stadium
can't wait to go back there for 🏉


“Losing by one point is disappointing, but we talked about being able to look ourselves in the mirror at the end of the game, and everyone gave it what they got.”


Gerard Meagher - The Guardian

"Sometimes I’m not too sure what I’m going to do and my body just completely takes over." 


Ciarán Kennedy - The42.ie

"The agreement has a four-year term starting in 2022 and ending after the 2025 Championships."


Planet Rugby

The Belfast venue has been given the green light to have a small crowd for the final home game of the 2020/21 season against the Scarlets.


Ruaidhri O'Connor - Irish Independent

 "...it breaks my heart; they don’t know me, my goals or what I wanted to achieve."


John Fallon - Irish Examiner

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019