Thursday, September 02, 2021

Front Five - 02.09.21

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

So many different takes out there 
on the Johnny Sexton interview
we can devote an entire Front5 to it


“Leinster have been brilliant with other guys like Caelan Doris and James Ryan behind the scenes as well, that wouldn’t get that same level of publicity.”


Johnny Watterson - Irish Times

"If I had something to say to someone, I'd just say it to their face"


Patrick McCarry - SportsJoe.ie

"It was tough but that’s life. I’ve had lots of setbacks in my career and now it’s up to me to bounce back this season."


Simon Thomas - WalesOnline

 "...you can be finished on an injury so you can’t plan too far ahead as I found out at the back end of last year."


Liam Heagney - RugbyPass.com

"Even at this stage he’s at the top of his game, scoring goals. I get good inspiration from that."


RTÉ Rugby

(note - should be pointed out this quote came before the World Cup qualifier!!!)

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019