Friday, March 04, 2016

Front Five - 04.03.15

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.
 
Can’t get over how high the standard
of rugby in the Leinster Schools Cup is getting
Hand on heart, there’s teams in the Pro12
with less talent and not as well-drilled
 
 

"I have three months left and I want to enjoy the times here with the group of guys I'm playing with, and obviously the aim is to leave with a trophy"
 
 
Donnchadh Boyle - Irish Independent

Belvedere will take the confidence from beating Blackrock and St Michael’s to embrace the tag of favourites this time.
 
 
Irish Times

"Ultan Dillane could be Connacht's answer to Iain Henderson"
 
 
Blues Talk TV

“Now it’s time to attempt to repay some of what rugby has given me"
 
 
The Guardian

I went through a bit of a low for a while. It was obvious to see. I knew myself. I just wasn’t quite physically right and it was affecting my performances.
 
 
Conor O’Leary - Balls.ie

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP
Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019