Thursday, January 30, 2020

Front Five - 30.01.20

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.


ICYMI check out our latest pod where I talk to
about Ireland's Six Nations chances


"I never want to step on that field to lose, never ever, never will, want to play the best I can, put my best foot forward and my heart on my sleeve."


Rúaidhrí O'Connor - Irish Independent

...automatically qualified teams will be seeded...after the November international test window (21-22 November)


WorldRugby.org

Without him the bald figures are eight wins and 10 defeats in 18 matches...5 of those victories came against Tier 2 nations


John O'Sullivan - Irish Times

“I can completely understand why people are annoyed about it...at the time, I didn’t.”


Ian Cameron - RugbyPass.com

...he’s done it the hard way, leaving school a year early to chase his dream, moving from Wexford Wanderers to Clontarf...


Garry Doyle - The42.ie

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019