Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Front Five - 03.11.21

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.



"I never in a million years thought I'd still be playing"


Michael Glennon - RTÉ Rugby

"It just looked weird at the start, to be honest with you. He’s been a loosehead all his life but he got up to speed to be fair to him."


Johnny Watterson - Irish Times

"A lot of those comments, lines were lifted and probably misconstrued a little bit."


Gary Connaughton - Balls.ie

If you analyse the All Blacks’ attack against Wales, there was very little to it except first-receiver forward runners and Ardie Savea’s superb use of the pick and go.


Mark Reason - Stuff.co.nz

"At the time I felt indestructible...but if I knew then what I know now, I don’t think I would have played post the [2007] World Cup."


Liam Napier - The Guardian

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019