Thursday, March 15, 2018

Front Five - 15.03.18

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

Now I'm not sure what is motivating me more
for an Irish win this Saturday...
that thing that sort of rhymes with 'Van Damme'
or sticking it to Eddie Jones


"I apologise unreservedly for any offence caused - no excuses and I shouldn't have said what I did. I'm very sorry"


Rúaidhrí O'Connor - Irish Times

...as Van der Westhuizen will act as an assistant referee only, no rule has been broken.


ESPN.co.uk

He has...become the first Irishman to score six tries in a single campaign in Five and Six Nations history.


Richard Mulligan

“Looking back on last year and losing in Ireland, that will be an incentive to push on this weekend.“


Frank Nickson - Talking Rugby Union

"He speaks when the time needs it but I think he really stood up to the plate this time around and was there to be a senior player as a ten."


Maurice Brosnan - Balls,ie

Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby


D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019