Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Front Five - 17.10.17

Start your day with five eye-catching egg-chasing quotes & links from around the ruggersphere.

ICYMI click here for our
Leinster v Montpellier writeup


"The sevens helped me out loads. It was the thing that really got me back to the fitness level I needed to be able to play at this level coming into pre-season last year."


Ruairidh O'Connor - Irish Independent

“(We) took down goalposts, signage, tents, everything that could get blown away”


Simon Lewis - Irish Examiner

Regardless of who you are, officiating at the biggest stage has to be a daunting prospect.


OutsideTheScrum.com

"I'm done. I hated the tour. I did. I just hated the press and the negativity in New Zealand"


SuperSport.com

Nice to hear of Joe Schmidt and Johnny Sexton's involvement in the figure 8 against New Zealand, but CJ Stander's "Why didn't I think of that?" was fantastic.


Mikey Traynor - Balls.ie


Feel free to share any interesting links you spot yourself about t’internet by email, Twitter, Facebook, blog comment or carrier pigeon – whatever works for you. JLP

Note - views expressed in "Front Five" links do not necessarily reflect those of HarpinOnRugby

D4tress

D4tress
Taken by JLP from RDS press box on Nov 16, 2019